FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below you will find a summary of the most frequently asked questions. If the list does not contain an answer to your question, please contact us directly.
- 6 years.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 PM to 10:00 PM;
- Wednesday to Friday from 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM;
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- PLEASE NOTE: During holiday periods, other fees and opening hours may apply.
- Click here for our current opening hours
- A new session will begin every hour on the hour.
- 60 minutes and it includes a quick introduction of the gear and some climbing techniques.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- During your climbing session, you may discover that certain areas have been closed off for lessons, maintenance, or some other reason.
- You are allowed to climb in your own shoes. The only shoes you’re allowed to wear are sports shoes that you do not wear outside. We recommend that you take an extra pair of shoes with you so you don’t have to wear your sports shoes as you leave.
- Only if they are accompanied by an adult aged eighteen or above. The supervising adult does not pay any admission but is required to wear sports shoes which are only worn indoors.
- Chips with a snack (choice of a traditional Dutch croquette or frikandel, six chicken nuggets, a deep-fried cheese snack, or vegetarian spring rolls).
- Pancakes with a topping of your choice, including syrup, icing sugar, and Nutella.
- Unlimited Ranja lemonade.
- Yes, we do. You will need to pay a €1 deposit per locker, which you get back when you leave.
- Yes we have men’s and women’s changing rooms with showers for our guests to use.
- Off peak (Mondays and Tuesdays):
◦ €8.50 for 1½ hours
- Peak (Wednesday to Sunday):
◦ €10.50 for 1½ hours
- Our online payments are managed by an external company, which means we are unable to issue refunds ourselves. However, a credit note can be issued at any time for the amount you paid. Alternatively, your reservation can be moved, free of charge, to another slot that is more convenient for you.
- It usually is. However, we will need to check our reservation system to make sure there are enough available slots on the new date.
- Yes. Please keep an eye on our website, as these prices will be published very soon.
- No. The only way to make a reservation is via the website. Alternatively, you can make a reservation, on payment, at the Clip ‘n Climb reception desk.
- Yes you can use a card to pay for admission and for food and drink.
- Yes you can park at the leisure dome free of charge! The only time you will pay is if Roda JC is playing. The fee is €10 but you can redeem it at any business in the Leisure Dome.
- No, only the people going climbing pay admission. If you are spectator, you can take a seat at the bar which provides you with a good view of the action.
- Yes, they can, but this counts as part of the time you have paid for.
If you would like to receive the latest news from Clip ‘n Climb, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we send out once or twice a month.
It offers readers unique, behind-the-scenes insights, special offers, and more.