Clip ‘n’ Climb is an exciting, accessible climbing activity with lots of colourful, unexpected challenges. Our climbing arena presents challenges to everyone from first-timers to more experienced Clip ‘n Climb enthusiasts! All climbing sessions start off with ten to thirty minutes of instructions. After that you have about 60 minutes to complete all of the challenges in the arena. In total, your climbing session should last around 70-90 minutes.
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing – ideally sportswear. It is inadvisable to wear skirts or dresses. All guests are required to wear climbing shoes or sports shoes in our arena. If you go climbing in your bare feet or wearing high heels or open-toed shoes like flip flops or sandals, you could be at risk of injury.
• We recommend that you make a reservation in advance to avoid disappointment!
• Suitable for children aged six and above! However, children aged between six and thirteen must be accompanied by at least one adult.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing – ideally sportswear.
- A single climbing session costs €8.50 p.p. on Mondays and Tuesdays and €10.50 p.p. from Wednesday to Sunday. That includes climbing materials and the safety instructions.
Clip ‘n Climb is suitable for children aged six and above who weigh at least ten kilograms and are at least 1.20 m tall. However, children aged between six and thirteen must be accompanied by at least one adult in the climbing arena. Admission is subject to a weight restriction of a maximum of 150 kg.
• For groups of two or more climbers, you can make an online reservation in advance. That way, you will be guaranteed a climbing session at your chosen time. If you do not make a reservation, the climbing arena could be occupied by a group when you arrive and then you will have to wait.
• Click here for more information on children’s parties.
If you would like to receive the latest news from Clip ‘n Climb, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we send out once or twice a month.
It offers readers unique, behind-the-scenes insights, special offers, and more.